A local recovery service in Elyria has an immediate opening for an experienced Tow Truck Driver.
Job Summary: Provide a high level of customer service by performing emergency road service, towing, accident recovery, police impound towing and/or abandoned vehicle recovery using assigned truck and towing equipment in a professional, safe workmanlike manner as trained. Perform timely and correct logging with dispatch, of paperwork, daily reports and/or other necessary documentation. Smile and enjoy your job! You are a "Hero of the Highway"
- This is a regular full-time position with lots of overtime available.
- Shift: Day Shift
- Pay: $19.00 - $22.00/hour
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Possess correct and valid driver's license and class endorsement for weight of vehicle assigned.
- Class A CDL (Hazmat a plus!)
- Must have 1-3+ years heavy equipment experience (towing experience preferred)
- Successfully pass drug tests in compliance with Company Policy & Safety Regulations.
- Must submit to and pass background check as per Company policy.
- Possess basic mechanical aptitude.